Waterloo WL-12 Acoustic Guitar, Maple & Sitka Spruce
Spread the cost
- Open to all
- 25% deposit secures the guitar
- Spread the remaining cost over 3 months
A variation on Waterloo’s flagship WL-14, this Waterloo WL-12 is the perfect blend of modern craftsmanship and vintage inspired construction. Its Sitka Spruce top, and Maple back and sides, paired with its 12-fret design creates a guitar that is focused with a pronounced front end attack, and plenty of projection. Joining the neck to the body at the 12th fret places the bridge closer to the center of the lower bout, producing a rich and open tone, with a more authoritative low-end than one might expect from a parlor sized guitar. With its simple and sleek design, this Waterloo WL-12 is perfect for blues musicians, fingerstyle players, and flatpickers alike.
- Year: 2020
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Rosette: None
- Purfling: None
- Backstrip: None
- Body Binding: Ivoroid Bound Top and Soundhole
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Moderate Oval shape
- Fretboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Peg Head Style: Standard
- Peg Head Veneer: Black
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Fretboard Inlays: 6mm Acrylic Dots
- Tuners: Golden Age Restoration
- Bridge: Ebony
- Pins: Ebony
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Saddle Type: Drop-in, Compensated
- Nut Material: Ebony
- Pickguard: Yes
- Fret Wire: Medium 18% Nickel-Silver
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Spacing at Saddle: 2 3/8"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Body Depth: 4 1/4"
- Body Length: 19 1/4"
- Lower Bout: 14 3/4"
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Brace Pattern: Vintage-Inspired X-Bracing
- S/N: 3376
Fully insured global shipping
All instruments ship direct from Nashville to anywhere in the world, fully insured with trusted global couriers
Every guitar comes with a 72-hour appraisal period so if you're not satisfied you can return the instrument to us